Our Organisation’s name is Balance House. It is inspired by the aspiration to develop key characteristics, knowledge, intelligence and cognitive skills that cause an imbalance in the leadership capabilities of individuals who possess the potential to excel. The name Balance House therefore represents a ‘House’ where individuals with the potential to excel in leadership can acquire exclusive training and development in becoming distinctively balanced leaders.
Throw away the box
Balance House Personality
Balance House is born from necessity, sans superfluity. It is economical in its business approach and operations. Its content matter is formal, snugly ensconced in what is recognisable, understandable and ubiquitous. Its presence and communications are marked by an ennobled belligerence. And rightly so, Balance House takes a stance not for the ordinary. It is raw, marked by virility and a dainty simplicity. It straddles the contemporary and baroqueness relevant to this time all the while retaining a sense of infinite intrigue.
Our vision is to develop a distinct and exclusive breed of leaders.
Our mission is to help build a globally competitive South Africa by contributing to the development, growth and strengthening of the South African economy and society. We do this through the development and advancement of individuals studying commerce and commerce related programmes, and possess the potential to excel in all commercial leadership spheres.
Our values describe and direct our actions and behaviour which creates our brand experience.
We understand the big picture. We abide by the laws of the land and society. We aim high and want more.
What we do and how we do it
- Build, maintain and improve key characteristics, knowledge, intelligence and skills of potential and established commercial leaders (Balance House Members).
How we do this?
- The Balance House Leadership Development Programmes-These are various educational programmes/workshops/seminars that are aimed at advancing the development, status and wellbeing of the Balance House members. These include finance (business) educational programmes/workshops/seminars that aim to enhance knowledge and induce a goal driven vision and attitude within members, leaving them with a deeper ability to become commercial leaders, entrepreneurs and investors. These also include programmes that concentrate on character growth which leads to growth in the members’ capacity and commitment to do their best work at any commercial leadership sphere, work with integrity and lead lives of purpose.
- The Balance House Business Affairs Forums- These are forums where national and global commerce (business) and commerce related matters are critically analysed and discussed so as to provide effective interventions to the necessary authorities and establishments
2. Develop, grow and strengthen the South African economy and society.
How we do this?
- The Balance House Leadership Development Workshops-These are various educational seminars/programmes that aim to advance the development, status and wellbeing of the general youth within the society. These include finance/business educational seminars/programmes that aim to enhance knowledge and induce a goal driven vision and attitude within the youth, therefore motivating and assisting them in initiating, implementing and achieving success in various undertakings.
- The Balance House Academic Support-The Balance House implements and promotes academic support initiatives for scholars/students of various educational levels.
The Balance House also initiates and/or implements the following:
- It builds relationships with corporate organisations/companies so as to link them with students and other related stakeholders on a more personal platform, therefore benefiting all parties involved in various ways.
- It compiles relevant publications and disseminates information relating to the commerce (business) environment, commerce students (including related fields) and all relevant aspects of their respective fields.
- It initiates and implements intergenerational programs to increase cooperation, interaction or exchange between any two generations.